VeroSource Solutions Inc. is dedicated to improving the lives of its customers through data analysis and communications. With a specific focus on improving patient outcomes in the Public Health sector, VeroSource has developed a number of products which aim to increase the efficiency of healthcare delivery on a large scale. VeroSource is led by a team of experienced Business and IT professionals which has gained a reputation for excellence.
VeroSource Solutions is a progressive, fast growing company forging the road in healthcare data access for patients. We enjoy challenging and rewarding work and the chance to collaborate with an amazing team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and promote a healthy work-life balance.
Where you come in…
As a software developer, you will use your skills and expertise to build and maintain components of the VeroSource Framework, focusing on secure transmission of healthcare data, particularly between backend systems and mobile devices.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development, maintenance and deployment of VeroSource Framework components including:
- REST APIs
- Data access layer
- Business logic
- Development of Mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Working in an Agile environment using DevOps tools such as Gitlab to:
- Automate Builds and deployments
- Run tests
- Manage feature requests, bug resolution and product enhancements
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Java EE or .Net
- SQL Database development and design (PostgreSQL preferred)
- DevOps tools (BitBucket, GitLab, GitHub, etc.)
- Experience with Microservices concepts, REST APIs, JSON
Degree or diploma in Computer Science / Engineering.
5+ years of experience in software development.
Additional Skills (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of Cloud Service Providers such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Digital Health Experience
- React / React Native