VeroSource Solutions Inc. is dedicated to improving the lives of its customers through data analysis and communications. With a specific focus on improving patient outcomes in the Public Health sector, VeroSource has developed a number of products including the VeroSource Framework (VSF) which aim to increase the efficiency of healthcare delivery on a large scale. VeroSource is led by a team of experienced Business and IT professionals which has gained a reputation for excellence.
VeroSource Solutions is a progressive, fast growing company forging the road in healthcare data access for patients. We enjoy challenging and rewarding work and the chance to collaborate with an amazing team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and promote a healthy work-life balance.
Where you come in…
As an intermediate digital health developer, you will use your skills and expertise to build and maintain integrations across multiple enterprise systems. You will translate business requirements into design for implementation and provide input on improvements to existing integrations. We work in a fast paced, agile methodology, and we are looking for someone to jump right in and contribute.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with client and project teams to help maintain, support and advance various health applications
- Monitoring, troubleshooting and managing defects in a wide range of complex and highly diversified applications
- Developing new integrations based on business requirements and technical design
- Writing clean, maintainable code that will can be understood by operational and support teams
- Creating user, operational and system documentation as required
- Experience in Digital Health
- Experience with Rhapsody Integration
- Experience with interoperability standards such as HL7 and FHIR
- Experience with Client Registry or Master Data Management (MDM)
- Working knowledge of Personal Health Information protection requirements and how they apply to developing and maintaining healthcare systems containing PHI
- Java EE or .Net
- SQL Database development and design
- Experience with Microservices concepts, REST APIs, JSON
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
At a minimum the candidate must have:
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science / Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in software development