It’s an exciting time at VeroSource as we continue to grow and expand our footprint into the local market and beyond. Our team uses the latest technologies to deliver quality products and services to our clients.
VeroSource Solutions is a progressive, fast-growing company. VeroSource is led by a team of experienced Business and IT professionals which has gained a reputation for excellence. We enjoy challenging and rewarding work and the chance to collaborate with an amazing team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and promote a healthy work-life balance.
Come join us and be part of the team!
Where you come in
As a Project Manager you will use your skills and expertise to plan, oversee and lead projects from ideation through to completion, in a timely fashion and within budget. You will interact with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several projects simultaneously.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Lead a cross functional team to achieve project requirements, deadlines and schedules
- Manage contracts with vendors and partners by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Identify and resolve project issues
- Coordination of change requests
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Firm understanding of different SDLC methodologies (i.e. waterfall, agile, hybrid)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At a minimum the candidate must have:
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science, Business or related field
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
Additional Skills (Nice to have, but not required)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Digital Health Experience
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org