It’s an exciting time at VeroSource as we continue to grow and expand our footprint into the local market and beyond. Our team uses the latest technologies to deliver quality products and services to our clients.
VeroSource Solutions is a progressive, fast-growing company. VeroSource is led by a team of experienced Business and IT professionals which has gained a reputation for excellence. We enjoy challenging and rewarding work and the chance to collaborate with an amazing team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and promote a healthy work-life balance.
Come join us and be part of the team!
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Decipher and solve business problems by developing predictive models
- Understand business needs and develop solutions through machine learning or other advanced analytics
- Analyze data and generate business reports
- Work with different members of the team to identify data requirements and help to develop and implement solutions
- Confirm project requirements by reviewing program objectives; arrange requirements in computer programming language
- Develop process improvements and integrate new systems with existing frameworks
- Validate program operation by conducting QA testing
- Identify and escalate data issues to support continuous process improvements
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of cloud service providers Machine Learning tools, such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Proficient in the use of Python and / or R
- Fluency working with machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow
- Experience implementing machine learning models in production environments
- Experience with artificial intelligence
- Data visualizations skills using Tableau, Power BI or similar
- REST API Development
- Experience with RDBMS and data modeling
At a minimum the candidate must:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field
Minimum experience of 5 years
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada