It’s an exciting time at VeroSource as we continue to grow and expand our footprint into the local market and beyond. Our team uses the latest technologies to deliver quality products and services to our clients.
VeroSource Solutions is a progressive, fast-growing company. VeroSource is led by a team of experienced Business and IT professionals which has gained a reputation for excellence. We enjoy challenging and rewarding work and the chance to collaborate with an amazing team.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and promote a healthy work-life balance.
Come join us and be part of the team!
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Community College or sufficient relevant experience.
8+ Years experience as a Business Analyst
Where you come in
As a business analyst, you will use your skills and expertise to gather and document system requirements for Enterprise grade software. You will participate in design sessions with various stakeholders in order to produce optimal software design.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with business owners and stakeholders to capture software and business requirements
- Working in a systems development lifecycle methodology which may include such deliverables as:
- Functional design documents
- Business use cases
- Requirements traceability
- Reviewing documentation from other team members to ensure that it is consistent with requirements and business needs
- Analysis and design of enterprise software systems
- Analysis around Service Oriented Architecture
- Development of use cases
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Understanding of the Agile lifecycle
Additional Skills (Nice to have)
- Knowledge of Cloud Service Providers such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Digital Health Experience