SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST / FULL-TIME
It’s an exciting time at VeroSource as we continue to grow and expand our footprint into the local digital health market and beyond. We are a progressive, fast-growing company led by a team of experienced Business and IT professionals that has gained a reputation for excellence. We enjoy challenging and rewarding work and the chance to collaborate with an amazing team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and promote a healthy work-life balance. Come join us and be part of the team!
Where you come in
As a Business Analyst, you will use your skills and expertise to gather and document system requirements for Enterprise grade software. You will participate in design sessions with various stakeholders in order to produce optimal software design.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with business owners and stakeholders to capture software and business requirements
- Working in a systems development lifecycle methodology, which may include such deliverables as:
- Functional design documents
- Requirements traceability
- Reviewing documentation from other team members to ensure that it is consistent with requirements and business needs
- 8+ years as a Business Analyst
- Analysis and design of enterprise software systems
- Analysis around Service Oriented Architecture
- Development of use cases
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Understanding of the Agile lifecycle
Additional Skills (Nice to have, but not required)
- Knowledge of Cloud Service Providers such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Digital Health Experience
- Experience on Government Projects
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us to discuss career opportunities with VeroSource.